We have all seen those huge images of nicely shaped boxes with great color palette pencils. No doubt, they are astonishing. But they also cost a fortune.
Many adult coloring fans (and often even professional artists) reach astonishing results without having to spend half of their salary on the materials. The pencil set we’re going to speak about today is one of these solutions.
Recently put on sale on Amazon, this set of pencils by Artist’s Choice includes 120 quality pencils of vibrant colors. Let’s dig into the details!
- Amazing color choice (including some hard to find colors)
- Quite soft to apply
- Great quality/price ratio
- No fancy packaging (which sometimes results in 120 colored pencils all over the floor).
- Some users report issues with sharpening.
- Probably not the very best choice for professional artists, regardless of what the brand name states.
Many users have also complained that the colors are not named. Altogether, the set is definitely worth a try in our opinion! YouTube user Just Caree has even posted a review of the pencils, where she shows the result of using the pencils along with some blending tools. As you can see the pencils are soft enough to allow quite a range of opportunities and smooth application of the color on the coloring page.
We leave judging the results to you, on the account that you will share your opinion in the comments.